Greetings from Zambia

Welcome to AH Michael!! Leopards cant leave baboons alone :)
 
Welcome to AH Michael!! Leopards cant leave baboons alone :)

Thanks Adriaan, you are very right. Like to share a couple of trail cam photos from yesterday evening from Shipatzi River at Mbizi. We putting the Leopard baits very high in other wise the lions snap them directly. This male is +7 years old and I trail cam bait him before and he very territorial !

Best wishes,
Michael

04130015.JPG

04130017.JPG
 
Good evening fellow hunters. A new area at Mbizi that we test baiting, a decent male leopard on bait this morning at 09,56....

Greeting from Mbizi.
Michael.


05140155.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good Leopard. Glad the testing is showing results.
 
Was testing if that leopard was stationer, so another bait and yes within a few hours he was back yesterday morning 06.36
Most probably it was a bit dusk and dark, so the camera was going over to black/white.

05160445.jpg
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
Greetings All,
Was baiting in a new area named "Kachenberi" at Mbizi, a couple of days ago. And a nice big male Leopard show up !

Best wisher from Mbizi,
Michael

06140735.jpg


06140717.jpg
 
Michael, you have some great cats!!! From our conversations and the pictures shown, I think you live in paradise!
 
Great cats and great pics!
 
Greetings, look forward to seeing what comes out of Zambia after this gap in hunting. I expect excellent leopard! Great to have you on board.
 
Thank you all for kind words, and I'm glade you enjoyed the photos. Will bait more when we have time, right now we are busy to refurbish whole Mbizi... and building work unfortunately take a bit longer time in Africa.

Best wishes from Mbizi.
Michael

DSCN0930.jpg
 
Yes Mike it was a nice evening in "the city" but I always immediately miss Luangwa Valley after the first day... :)

Cheers,
M
 
Yes Mike it was a nice evening in "the city" but I always immediately miss Luangwa Valley after the first day... :)

Cheers,
M

:E Hmmm:...i wonder why?.........;) yeah lusaka ok for a couple days refreshment, but i know where i would prefer to be :D Beers:
 
Good evening, was not so active on the forum for some time, so adding a couple of photos from a few days ago from one bait camera, and one more trail cam location on two different areas of Mbizi. The Chobe Bush buck is from a natural salt/mineral cave, and the last Roan I took a couple of days ago and is nothing special in trophy, more to show how important a heavy RN bullet can be advisable in Luangwa Valley with typical vegetation indicated on that photo.

All the best,
Michael
leopard.jpg


08160330.jpg

07230047.jpg
DSCN0925.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,737
Members
169,609
Latest member
JuanitaSid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top