Greetings from wisconsin

4 more years and you'll be about a third of the way to early retirement (assuming you went in at 18...which might be a bad assumption).
 
4 more years and you'll be about a third of the way to early retirement (assuming you went in at 18...which might be a bad assumption).

You assumed right. I'm contemplating it. Ready for a change of scenery is all.

Too bad I didn't come from a family like Boddington and that commission coin!
 
You assumed right. I'm contemplating it. Ready for a change of scenery is all.

Too bad I didn't come from a family like Boddington and that commission coin!


I only did 4 years active...but the scenery seemed to always be changing!
 
I only did 4 years active...but the scenery seemed to always be changing!

Everywhere but here it seems like... Or at least in my brigade. Germany or Alaska will hopefully be in my future if retention can work their magic.
 
Everywhere but here it seems like... Or at least in my brigade. Germany or Alaska will hopefully be in my future if retention can work their magic.


We had a rule in the USMC...if you want it, you won't get it. If you don't want it, you'll get it! lol
 
Welcome to AH Heym 450/400!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top