Greetings from France

Kevin375

Reaction score
Hunted
England, France, Mauritius, Namibia, Spain
Hello Everyone

Like the tradition wants, I introduce myself to this great forum with so many interesting and knowledgeable members. I'm 38 and I like to travel abroad for hunting. Africa has a special place in my heart and it has started since my younger age. I dreamed a lot about this country, watching many hunting videos and reading plenty of mags speaking of africa. I was able to achieve my dream more than a decade ago...time flies so quickly. This first trip was not only a success, but it also provided me a true addiction, and now every year, I need to return over there. That's my goal in the life now.

I also like ballistic and to reload my own ammunitions.

Cheers !

:S Welcome:

Welcome, share with us some of your hunting stories, do you hunt in France?

Hello Everyone

Like the tradition wants, I introduce myself to this great forum with so many interesting and knowledgeable members. I'm 38 and I like to travel abroad for hunting. Africa has a special place in my heart and it has started since my younger age. I dreamed a lot about this country, watching many hunting videos and reading plenty of mags speaking of africa. I was able to achieve my dream more than a decade ago...time flies so quickly. This first trip was not only a success, but it also provided me a true addiction, and now every year, I need to return over there. That's my goal in the life now.

Cheers !
Welcome to AH!!!

Welcome to AH Kevin375!

Welcome to AH! Would love to read about your past adventures!

Hello Everyone

Cheers !
welcome welcome welcome

if you would like to try the far northern limpopo, hunt in the soft red sands under large marula trees, feel free to contact us

Bonjour, Monsieur. La France est un si beau pays. Certaines de mes choses préférées viennent de là-bas. Fusils de chasse robustes, carabines Verney Carron, Pâté de Foie Gras, côte de bœuf et bien sûr... les pâtisseries. Je crois que vous vous intégrerez assez bien ici parmi nous, chers chasseurs. Tous ceux qui aiment le .375 Holland & Holland Magnum vont très bien s’entendre avec moi.

Thank you very much for all your warm messages.
I don't hunt that much in my country for a couple of years now. I like to hunt fox during summertime on my neighbour's farm and sometimes, I'm lucky enough to see a wild boar. But for other games (roe deer and red deer), I prefer to move in the south for walk and stalk hunting with friends. I live in the area where we have a good population of big game, but prices are really high and I don't like hunters'mentality. I had in the past big problems with jealousy, and I stopped to be partner where I started to hunt because of that. I used to be too effective to hunt crop raiding boars and many people complained about it, and especially the driven hunting fundamentalists.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH, Kevin, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
Where have you hunted in South Africa.
I'm glad to hear you love hunting here as much as we do!
Glad to have you here on AH!
Cheers
Marius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatlynRegi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?