Greenland hunt

I am hunting with Erik March 7-14th as well. Flew from Canada to Copenhagen a couple days early. Will stay and take a look around there.
Then took a separate return flight to Kangerluusuak from there.
Sounds like there will be a few reports to read.

I am hunting with Erik March 7-14th as well. Flew from Canada to Copenhagen a couple days early. Will stay and take a look around there.
Then took a separate return flight to Kangerluusuak from there.
Sounds like there will be a few reports to read.
We almost overlap.
My return flight from kangerlussuaq to Copenhagen is 9am on March 7th.

Hey JB, it's been a while my friend. Hope all is well. Good luck with the planning of this to be wonderful hunt.
Hey bud, thanks. Good to hear from ya.

The flight costs are crazy, wow!
Yea I think you can fly to Joburg for about the same cost now. When I went it was timed with a business trip to Denmark so it was much more economical net cost.

Am leaving in two weeks for muskox bowhunt, booked my tickets with travel Express $ 2500 round trip from Missoula Mont. but was only 3 weeks out so short notice flights are higher. I fly from Copenhagen direct to Kangerlussaq.

Sounds like a lot of us are going over the next 7 months. I know of a couple others who haven't posted here yet.
Hopefully some good reports get posted.

My group of 5 has 4 Americans and one Italian. I am the only bow hunter of the 5.

Who’s this Erick guys some are hunting with

I put his company name on another site twice. First time, my post was taken down. The second time, my account was deleted. No warning and it wasn't against the rules to post there, but I guess the owner of the sight doesn't like outfitters who are not sponsors getting any publicity.

That said, I am pretty sure Jerome is a lot more understanding about people asking and getting an answer so I don't expect a deleted account here. I don't know his last name, but he is with trophy hunting Greenland. You can google that and find his web site.

I booked it through BYH on a cancellation opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a thread posted on a hunt with him back in April I think.
By far the best price I've found for this hunt with all good reviews so far from everyone I've talked to.

I put his company name on another site twice. First time, my post was taken down. The second time, my account was deleted. No warning and it wasn't against the rules to post there, but I guess the owner of the sight doesn't like outfitters who are not sponsors getting any publicity.

That said, I am pretty sure Jerome is a lot more understanding about people asking and getting an answer so I don't expect a deleted account here. I don't know his last name, but he is with trophy hunting Greenland. You can google that and find his web site.

I booked it through BYH on a cancellation opening.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a early March Muskox just before Covid hit hard & did a land & run quick to Greenland Air in Copenhagen, just making my flight.

We had Dog Sled first day but as everyone else canceled it wasn’t economical for the outfitter to keep the team on, so snow mobile.

was -38 Celsius & - 53 with wind chill, I got a little frostbite on the face from under my helmet & we had to climb up a small mountain to get my Bull, bloody hard work with all the gear on !

I did find a Reindeer head that would do credit to a good size Caribou!
IMG_3552.jpeg

Geezz. Rough weather.

I’m headed over to Greenland in September to hunt musk ox and Caribou. Booked flight from Houston to Philadelphia to Copenhagen. Overnight in Copenhagen and fly out to Greenland the next day. Flight cost was about 2k all in. Going with a friend from South Carolina. Hoping it’s a good hunt and will let you guys know the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WadeSweat

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available