Good Gun Deals This Week

Have fun.
Krish
That little jeff handles and shoots very well. I love the lite weight. Recoil is very doable at 9.5lbs. My postal scale said 9.1 my smith’s said 9.4. Frank
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 9.37.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 9.37.01 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 182
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 9.37.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 9.37.02 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 229

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.22 AM.png
    812.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.25 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.27 AM.png
    635.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.03.28 AM.png
    534 KB · Views: 187
What’s the take on this? Would Ken Owen or Champlin work on this if any issues arise?
I honestly have no clue as to it’s true value although it seems like it’s priced well if it’s all original(?). I also don’t know about the overall quality of it but they (Searcys) seem to be well regarded generally speaking. It does look like it’s in good condition.

I don’t know how much Ken Owen is doing nowadays as it seems like I remember someone saying he was slowing down. The concern folks have expressed due to Mr. Searcy possibly not being willing or able to work on it is a mute point IMHO. Personally I would send a double of any make to JJ Perodeau knowing he can sort out any fixable issues.
 
I honestly have no clue as to it’s true value although it seems like it’s priced well if it’s all original(?). I also don’t know about the overall quality of it but they (Searcys) seem to be well regarded generally speaking. It does look like it’s in good condition.

I don’t know how much Ken Owen is doing nowadays as it seems like I remember someone saying he was slowing down. The concern folks have expressed due to Mr. Searcy possibly not being willing or able to work on it is a mute point IMHO. Personally I would send a double of any make to JJ Perodeau knowing he can sort out any fixable issues.
Completely agree here. Just got my DR back from JJ…perfect!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,570,257
Members
168,864
Latest member
JoleneWins
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top