Glad I found this site...

Tim Mornard

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
9
Location
Minnesota, USA
Member of
NRA, Oakdale Gun Club, Hudson Rod, Gun & Archery Club, GOA, SAF, several many more...
Hunted
USA only - Minnesota, Wisconsin, Texas, Wyoming
Africa was always a dream. Don't believe I'll make it there before I turn 70... Still top hunt on my list. Many more hunts left to take...
 
Welcome to AH Tim!
 
Howdy!
 
Welcome to AH, and truth be known there are more than a few members of this site who didn't take their first Safari until they were 70+
 
Welcome to AH, and truth be known there are more than a few members of this site who didn't take their first Safari until they were 70+

Rob - I see you're in Chaska - my son lives there. I'm in Cottage Grove...
 
Welcome to our place Tim
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Rob - I see you're in Chaska - my son lives there. I'm in Cottage Grove...
What part of Chaska, and the fact that you live in Cottage Grove makes us practically Paisano
 
Welcome aboard! Hope you get that chance at Africa!!
 
Welcome Tim
This is a fantastic site to be on. I just joined as well. My head is swimming with how much information and stories this site offers. This site from what I see caters to all sportsman and non hunters alike.
Timber69/Tim
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Tim! I didn’t get to Africa until I was 69. Been three times now. Booked again this summer and planning one for 2020 with my granddaughter. I may have an addiction:confused:!
 
Welcome aboard Tim. I don't have a clue how old you are but quite a number of us are NORTH of 70 and still enjoy our African hunts. For my first hunt I was 73 for my second 75. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. By comparison, African hunts are cheaper than a guided Elk hunt. However depending on what you do with the trophies, taxidermy costs can easily equal the cost of the hunt.
 
Welcome to AH sir! I hunted in 2018 with @Shootist43 and at 75 he did just fine on the hunt and was a pleasure to be with in camp.
 
Welcome and enjoy![emoji4]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,398
Members
170,311
Latest member
EmilBoatri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top