Glad I found this site...

Tim

As well as this site is glad you found it.

A lot of fun guys are here who are even longer in the tooth than you are....so enjoy yourself kid!:A Banana:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Tim, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH Tim! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to our forum Tim. If you are otherwise healthy, 70 should not be an issue in many parts of South Africa. Good Luck. You will learn a lot from the members here.
 
Welcome to our family, Youngster. I didn't get to Africa til I was 77 in 2017 and I'm booked for my third hunt this coming April at a month before I turn 78 so don't worry about age. It's just a number. As long as you are young in the head and somewhat healthy the rest will follow.
 
Welcome to AH Tim! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Glad to have you welcome, and don't wait take that safari!
 
Welcome to our family, Youngster. I didn't get to Africa til I was 77 in 2017 and I'm booked for my third hunt this coming April at a month before I turn 78 so don't worry about age. It's just a number. As long as you are young in the head and somewhat healthy the rest will follow.

Addition and correction to above post. I'm 78 now and will be 79 a month after I get back from Africa in April. Y'see, when you get to be my age you have trouble remembering many things---like your age. Keep that African dream in your mind and it will happen. You're never too old for a good hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,590
Members
169,765
Latest member
inripago1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top