Glad I found this site...

Tim

As well as this site is glad you found it.

A lot of fun guys are here who are even longer in the tooth than you are....so enjoy yourself kid!:A Banana:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the family and the forum Tim, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH Tim! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to our forum Tim. If you are otherwise healthy, 70 should not be an issue in many parts of South Africa. Good Luck. You will learn a lot from the members here.

Welcome to our family, Youngster. I didn't get to Africa til I was 77 in 2017 and I'm booked for my third hunt this coming April at a month before I turn 78 so don't worry about age. It's just a number. As long as you are young in the head and somewhat healthy the rest will follow.

Welcome to AH Tim! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Glad to have you welcome, and don't wait take that safari!

Welcome to our family, Youngster. I didn't get to Africa til I was 77 in 2017 and I'm booked for my third hunt this coming April at a month before I turn 78 so don't worry about age. It's just a number. As long as you are young in the head and somewhat healthy the rest will follow.

Addition and correction to above post. I'm 78 now and will be 79 a month after I get back from Africa in April. Y'see, when you get to be my age you have trouble remembering many things---like your age. Keep that African dream in your mind and it will happen. You're never too old for a good hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardLob

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.