Giraffe ideas

Female Giraffe are some of the best hides for what your thinking of. Virtually no scars or fight damage like bulls. You may get a leopard claw scar but usually they won't tackle anything Like a giraffe even a small female. Most lions won't ether for fear of getting kicked and a broken jaw, sure death. Females make the best for hair on skin for cases and other things.

Female Giraffe are some of the best hides for what your thinking of. Virtually no scars or fight damage like bulls. You may get a leopard claw scar but usually they won't tackle anything Like a giraffe even a small female. Most lions won't ether for fear of getting kicked and a broken jaw, sure death. Females make the best for hair on skin for cases and other things.

Thank you for your knowledge! Seriously, it's appreciated.

rifle bags look very good
also ammo bags, like an over the shoulder satchel, and a backpack, all with hair on look very nice

I have taken 3 big giraffe bulls in Africa. I did neck/head mounts with 2 of them, and have the flat skins and leg bones as well. The rugs are beautiful, but they do take up a lot of room and they don't exactly lay as flat as you may expect, as they have pretty big wrinkles in them.

I have very low ceilings and was considering something like this:
EC727C33-57A9-4908-A8AE-F0F6D1D1F135.jpeg

Leaves room under it for additional mounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]