Giraffe ideas

Female Giraffe are some of the best hides for what your thinking of. Virtually no scars or fight damage like bulls. You may get a leopard claw scar but usually they won't tackle anything Like a giraffe even a small female. Most lions won't ether for fear of getting kicked and a broken jaw, sure death. Females make the best for hair on skin for cases and other things.
 
Female Giraffe are some of the best hides for what your thinking of. Virtually no scars or fight damage like bulls. You may get a leopard claw scar but usually they won't tackle anything Like a giraffe even a small female. Most lions won't ether for fear of getting kicked and a broken jaw, sure death. Females make the best for hair on skin for cases and other things.

Thank you for your knowledge! Seriously, it's appreciated.
 
rifle bags look very good
also ammo bags, like an over the shoulder satchel, and a backpack, all with hair on look very nice
 
I have taken 3 big giraffe bulls in Africa. I did neck/head mounts with 2 of them, and have the flat skins and leg bones as well. The rugs are beautiful, but they do take up a lot of room and they don't exactly lay as flat as you may expect, as they have pretty big wrinkles in them.
 
I have very low ceilings and was considering something like this:
EC727C33-57A9-4908-A8AE-F0F6D1D1F135.jpeg

Leaves room under it for additional mounts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,082
Members
170,512
Latest member
RacheleSke
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top