Fundraiser for wounded PH Bossie Mostert

@Billcollector [emoji383][emoji383][emoji123]
Hi guys. Hate to be a pest, but I just want to confirm that the funds I sent were received. I don't use Pay Pal had to open an account so I am a little dubious... want make sure my end is held up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
Hi guys. Hate to be a pest, but I just want to confirm that the funds I sent were received. I don't use Pay Pal had to open an account so I am a little dubious... want make sure my end is held up.

Feel free to PM me....

Confirm where you sent it... correct spelling

xxxxxxxxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Yes sir.... received.... sorry, after I shut down last night. Thx!!! [emoji385]
 
@Michael t [emoji385][emoji1360][emoji123]
 
UPDATE:

Hi guys..... Bossie had surgery today on his leg that was badly damaged by the goring of the buffalo. They were going to make proper repairs, clean it up, take/make skin graphs, etc.. I have been told that his vital are strong, BP was solid & he was doing well. When he comes off the pain med, his BP does rise, which they say is normal. Once there is word from the doctor post surgery, I will report back. However, to date.... everything has been great reports. I got to talk to him briefly yesterday. He was in good spirits, could hardly talk because of the diaphragm & ribs..... hard to understand him because of the meds. But in good spirits. Very thankful for what AH is doing for he & family.
 
@Wheels [emoji383][emoji383][emoji13][emoji123][emoji1317]
 
IMG_5510.JPG


They got the old bastard! [emoji1317]
 
Feel free to PM me....

Confirm where you sent it... correct spelling

xxxxxxxxxx
Good I'm a bit of a Luddite I guess.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Donation just made. More to follow if needed. Hope enough money is raised to alleviate his financial stress so he can heal and focus on himself and his family. Thanks for the efforts and any updates.
 
@tarwahie Got it! Thx!
 
Just mailed the bank draft Canada Post say 5 working day, let me know when you get it
 
@stout [emoji383][emoji108]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,309
Members
168,869
Latest member
NevilleHer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top