Fundraiser for wounded PH Bossie Mostert

Bossie update
E58EF4A7-2AD6-4895-8EBB-B074855F1E8D.png
 
[emoji1317][emoji383][emoji1317] Mr. Kevin J
 
Pick up a bank draft today will mail it out Monday first class mail so you get it in time. Should take 2-3 days from Northern Alberta
 
Donation out via PayPal
 
Donation out via PayPal

I’ll be on the lookout for.... maybe confirm the spelling of my email. That’s caused a couple of people issues.
 
I’ll be on the lookout for.... maybe confirm the spelling of my email. That’s caused a couple of people issues.

Just PM’d you
 
@flat8 [emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji1317]
 
@cagkt3 [emoji385][emoji385][emoji385][emoji1360]
 
UPDATE:
I just hung up with Ronel.... Bossie is doing “well”. In ICU, and may be for a long time. Dr. is coming in from Joburg today to clean up the leg wound. It was pretty bad.... muscles, tendons, etc. that wound is still open for now. He has a long road ahead. In a lot of pain & is medicated. However, they all recognize the miracles. They are very appreciative for all of the prayers & efforts we are doing.

Thank you AH dudes... & gals!
 
@Edge [emoji1317][emoji383]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,688
Members
168,961
Latest member
BrittanyWi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top