From the hellhole of Europe

Was just in Belgium. Muslims have essentially taken over.
I assume that's the "Hell Hole" he's referring to.

Probably. You would think Europe would recognize how Naziesque the Muslims are. And knowing how that went, avoid another version. But apparently Europe repeats history over and over... and over and over.... and over and over.

Do they not teach 1683, thereconquista, the Barbary pirates, or the battle of Tours in 732.

How much European history do you have to know to realize muslims have been bent on European conquest for thousands of years?

But "muh crusades!" Yes, a response to Muslim aggression! Tours in 732 isn't exactly in the Muslim world. it was an INVASION, no different than today.

We need to grow some balls, cowboy up, and realize we are in the same fight our ancestors were in. And it is win or die.

Appeasement does not work. Defeat the cult, or lose the world. What will we choose?

VonJager, I agree with you. I do see that Hungary and Poland have made a stand.
I do see that the English are now getting a lot more confrontational with the two legged bacteria. It has to start someplace.

VonJager, I agree with you. I do see that Hungary and Poland have made a stand.
I do see that the English are now getting a lot more confrontational with the two legged bacteria. It has to start someplace.

I think the Czech Republic also has, for the most part, kept them out.

Here is a fun fact. The leaders of France, Germany, and the UK are all childless. No wonder they have no vision for the future. They see muslim immigrants as "replacements" for the children Europe is not having, but in no way do the "replacements" value Europe. All they see it as, is a place to conquer, and once conquered subjugate.

VonJager - I'll be 53 next month and attended high school in Belgium, specifically the American school at SHAPE. We lived in a little town nearby called Casteau and I fondly remember riding my 50cc motorcycle to pubs in and around Mons. Stella Artois, Trappiste Ales, aaaahhhh....heaven back then.

Welcome Scoobyshoot! I try to get to the range to shoot a couple of times a month. Indoor 25-100yd range 20 minutes away and an outdoor 25yd-200m range 1 1/2 hr away. I've hunted since 1953 and reloaded since 1970.
One thing I've learned (finally) is you have to be able to shoot well in order to hunt:D! But a great shooter doesn't necessarily translate to a good hunter. So get out there and hunt!

Scoobyshoot
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: best thing about belgium is spa-francorchamps race circuit . great to drive on, and when you look at the old parts of the road circuit, those race drivers that were around in those days and raced on it had balls the size of water mellons!!! :A Worshipl::A Worshipl::A Worshipl:
Francochamps where cars can fly.

Welcome Scoobyshoot! I try to get to the range to shoot a couple of times a month. Indoor 25-100yd range 20 minutes away and an outdoor 25yd-200m range 1 1/2 hr away. I've hunted since 1953 and reloaded since 1970.
One thing I've learned (finally) is you have to be able to shoot well in order to hunt:D! But a great shooter doesn't necessarily translate to a good hunter. So get out there and hunt!
Best things in life are often forbidden. So when you need extra adrenaline...

Welcome sir! Hellhole?!?!? I always pictured Belgium as beautiful, historic & bucolic..... well if you're looking for heaven on earth..... visit Texas.... might get a little hot for some in the Summer months....
I was quothing one off the last presidents LOL, the one with the tower.

Scoobyshoot, welocome to AH!

But pls, tell me why the "hell hole of Europe" name for Belgium?! I am sure there are worse places then Belgium!

Nice people, nice towns, there is tradition and history, and excellent beer, pubs and historic beer making trade!

(beer making in Belgium possibly never rivaled anywhere else in Europe, or World)
I was only quothing one off your last presidents, the one with the tower. And yes, we don't have all what is needed
for a good hunt,for the after-hunt we have good beer. DUVEL,WEST-VLETEREN and..euh...euh..dehydrated..

Yeah.... might be for some..... not too hot for me & 30 Million others. Not too mention the other Billion that wished they lived here. :)
Preach, ill take the heat along with the rest of Gods blessings he bestowed on this land! Texas forever.

Welcome to AH. I enjoy shooting as well. I consider it "practice" for when I can hunt. Air rifles indoors at small targets can be very challenging. I used to go to my father's "German Club" where we shot at thin wooden targets of eagles. The object was to shoot off the feet, wings and finally the head. All shots were supposed to be within the designated joints between the appendage and the body. Last year I practiced shooting off sticks with my air rifle in preparation for my African hunt. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that all shooting is fun.

Welcome! I'm sure you will find all kinds of us that like to shoot a bit when we can't hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasontaylor