Franchi Instinct O/U Shotgun Opinion Sought

I hunted Hungarian’s for a couple days last week with my brother in laws browning citori , for sentimental reasons , as he gifted me the gun when he died.
Yesterday I grabbed the instinct and it was so much nicer to not have all the weight

I took my GSP youngster out yesterday looking for some huns but just ended up with a long walk and no birds.

IMG_8778.jpeg
IMG_1990.jpeg
IMG_0201.jpeg

Not one of us with a legitimate opinion can tell you what to buy. Go handle every gun you can at three or four different places and buy the one you love. I’ve had good luck with some, terrible luck with others, but I use mine one way, other guys very differently. I love the Franchi and so does my daughter but only you can decide if you love them or not-

Gun fit is so very important when it comes to shotguns and especially field guns where quick handling is the order of the day. I had two Beretta 686’s that fit me for crap and it showed in my shooting. Changed guns and my scores went to the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatjaCoomb

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!