Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
For Sale: Scabbards & Slings

1694086776582.png

The leather scoped rifle scabbards are 52” long and made from African animal hides harvested on our 2019 safari. I no longer remember what animal they are from. These are heavily padded and have never been used. $50 each or both for $85.

The Red Head rifle scabbard is 42” long and was used frequently by my wife. Even with that, it shows little signs of wear. $25.

1694086825199.png

Leather shotgun slips are 48” long and also made from African animals from our safari. Heavily padded and never used. $30 each or both for $50.

Bob Allen canvas shotgun slip is 48” long and is missing the leather strap that’s supposed to be on it. Used but still in good condition. $30.

1694086867962.png

Two slings. One is a leather Levy sling with sling swivels that’s seen very little use. The other is the all-rubber Ultimate Rifle Sling. $20 each or both for $35.

Buyer pays shipping on all items. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. As always, thanks for looking.

I'll be stopping by my office tomorrow to pick up some boxes for these. If someone wants the entire lot, drop me a PM and we can talk about a price.

Ultimate Sling is SPF. Thank you @Daisy.

Brown leather rifle scabbard SPF. Thank you @Tucketed.

Ill take the gray scoped case and orange shotgun case. Pm coming

PM sent want the top two leather ones

Pm on green case too…

I’m doing this from my phone at the moment and things are going quickly. I’ll make sure I get back to everyone shortly. I appreciate all the interest.

PM Sent on the leather shotgun cases, I'll take them both!

If the Levy sling is still available, I'll take it!

Almost everything is sold or SPF and there are others waiting if sales fall through.

I'd like to thank @Daisy and @smokepole, payments have been received. Others have stated they will get them to me later today.

Remaining items are the Red Head rifle scabbard ($25) and Bob Allen shotgun slip ($30).

Both leather shotgun slips have been sold with payment received. Thank you @cdub.

Bob Allen shotgun slip is sold to @SCLawyer, thank you very much for the payment.

Only item remaining is the Red Head rifle case for $25.

Last edited:
Red Head rifle case remaining for $25.

All other items have been sold and shipped.

1694255173508.png

Saturday bump. Last rifle scabbard for $25. 42" long and used exclusively by the famous Mrs. BeeMaa! I'll even have her sign it if you'd like. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwbybill

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.