Rock Chucker

M70375!

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Used RCBS Rock Chucker reloading press, early 90's vintage, has some wear but still works fine. $50 plus shipping

Do you have pics? And where are you located?

Thanks!

Meeteetse WY
Do you have pics? And where are you located?

Thanks!
Meeteetse WY
is that your email? Did you get the epic?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did.. thank you! looks super clean.. barely used at all...

I think the challenge for me is going to be shipping... from WY to TX with a package that weight and size, I think the shipping is going to be more than the press (checking UPS)... maybe it would fit in a USPS flat rate large box though? I dont know?

Thanks!

I did.. thank you! looks super clean.. barely used at all...

I think the challenge for me is going to be shipping... from WY to TX with a package that weight and size, I think the shipping is going to be more than the press (checking UPS)... maybe it would fit in a USPS flat rate large box though? I dont know?

Thanks!
I think they are about $220 new plus shipping. It is clean but it has some miles on it, but still works fine, be a good cheap press for someone just starting out.

For shipping check the boxes for USPS flat rate, if it fits its ships.

A friend sent me a couple pieces of 1 inch plate steel in one of their small ones. It must of weighed close to 80 lbs.

I still use my early Rockchucker must be 50 years of heavy usage. Got an opportunity to buy a used RC #4 with the wider throat and now it is part of the process with 416s458s and 375. Great combo

I still use my early Rockchucker must be 50 years of heavy usage. Got an opportunity to buy a used RC #4 with the wider throat and now it is part of the process with 416s458s and 375. Great combo
sold mine and bought a Redding Big Boss 2, I absolutely love it, and it never spills a spent primer on the floor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magnum308

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?