For Sale Ruger 77 Magnum .458 Lott

Thanks Charles, was great dealing with you as well, great communication and keeping me updated. Thank you for your efforts on getting it shipped.

Shot the rifle for the first time this past weekend, factory Norma rounds grouped pretty well, kicks like a mule. Excited to see how accurate it can get with different reloads.

View attachment 350042
Nice shooting Mike! Those are in excellent rifles. Now go put a big hole in something big!

Near new , excellent condition, Ruger Magnum .458 Lott.
Purchased from a shop in San Antonio, I think it may have been unfired, but don't know for sure.
Slight handling marks, on wood, and blue.

See pictures for exact condition.

I've fired it 4 rounds with 400 grain Woodleighs at 2250 in 458 Winchester.
Shot right to the sights at 50 yards in a nice 1 1/2 inch group.

Chamber and bore meticulously cleaned and put in the safe.
This is nice rifle with better wood than some later Ruger Magnums.
Weighs 9.75 pounds, very smooth action, trigger pull is 5 pounds.
PM with questions or more detailed pictures.
I will ship via USPS to your FFL with a copy of my DL. Well packed and insured in a Plano hard case.
Thinning the gun safe, keeping just a single .458.

$1450, shipped to the lower 47 states. Sorry no California sales.

View attachment 342801 View attachment 342800 View attachment 342799 View attachment 342798 View attachment 342797
Is this still available?
please call [redacted] if so, I am looking for a ruger m77 in 458 lott

Last edited by a moderator:
You're only 14 months late....

emoji1787.png
emoji1787.png
emoji1787.png
[eI
I see that now..

Is this still available?
please call [redacted] if so, I am looking for a ruger m77 in 458 lott
Hi @rmarlatt, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

I already own a .458 lott. I am in the midst of moving from one house to another. Haven't sold the old house yet. Have to replace the furnace in the new house, and fix structural damage! What I am saying is I am not exactly swimming in cash right now. All that said if this rifle was still for sale for $1375 - I would have bought it without even thinking about it.

I already own a .458 lott. I am in the midst of moving from one house to another. Haven't sold the old house yet. Have to replace the furnace in the new house, and fix structural damage! What I am saying is I am not exactly swimming in cash right now. All that said if this rifle was still for sale for $1375 - I would have bought it without even thinking about it.
I have one .. last shot in 2016. apx 20rounds total, bought in 2003.

polished it two years ago .. found this feather grain flake in a bad spot (it was not there since last shot)
Devastated, I took it to a smith. He tore it apart, reassembled & showed no integral damage, thank Lord. He suggested to leave it alone.

1727906316191.png

1727907058692.png

I have one .. last shot in 2016. apx 20rounds total, bought in 2003.

polished it two years ago .. found this feather grain flake in a bad spot (it was not there since last shot)
Devastated, I took it to a smith. He tore it apart, reassembled & showed no integral damage, thank Lord. He suggested to leave it alone.

View attachment 637810
View attachment 637811

@Daniel Cary Nothing good is going to happen to that gun in the future. Have a gunsmith crazy glue the minor damage and make an invisible finish repair. Have him grub out some wood in the rear tang screw area and epoxy bed that thing. You have a $200 forever-solution to something that can become a $3000 problem.

I’m reading this thread thinking damn that’s a good price, sounds too good to be true.

Then I see it’s 4+ years old.

I’m reading this thread thinking damn that’s a good price, sounds too good to be true.

Then I see it’s 4+ years old.

@krish is a guru. Ask him what it is worth in modern Bidenomics prices. I'm thinking 300% rate of return?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KieraAtkin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?