For Sale My 375 H&H Blaser R-8 Lux

Buckmaster1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I would like to sale my Blaser straight pull bolt action rifle in 375 H&H caliber. Comes loaded out with case hardened bolt knob, case hardened plate on stock , gold trigger and extractor, expedition, grade wood , engraving on the sides depicting deer on one side and elk on the other . Comes with a quick release scope mount with a Zeiss scope. also come for an upgraded custom hard case from blaser. Asking $9,000.00

IMG_2211.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg
IMG_2205.jpeg
IMG_2206.jpeg
IMG_2200.png
IMG_2201.jpeg
IMG_2203.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in ok close to Tulsa and 3 hours from ok city . A few things I didn’t mention about the reason I was selling. 1- I have ordered a new Krieghoff, 2- I making room in my gun cabinet. The rifle is new and never been fired. Thanks for looking

I don’t live in Tulsa but closer to Tulsa than ok city I do business in both cities from where I live

I think he is saying he lives close to Tulsa (SE of it in Tahlequah), which is about 3 hours from OK City (mapquest says 2 hours 40 minutes... a 3 hour assessment is pretty close)..

I completely understand hyper analysis of for sale posts of high value from members that dont have a very high post count or several years of experience on the forum.. there have been a lot of scammers lately.. and sadly a number of members have managed to get taken from said scammers..

maybe @Buckmaster1 if you put something of a "proof of life" pic up.. something like a pic of the firearm with a piece of paper with the date and "buckmaster1" on it, that might provide a little relief and confidence among potential buyers?

I understand I am new to this and have never tried to sell anything on this site or any other . I did purchase a heym 470 off of this site a few weeks ago. But be assured I do have all the paperwork for this rifle I do own it and am open to advice. To make things easier. I have met in Tulsa at the Basspro there to purchase a double rifle from a individual that’s why I mentioned Tulsa

There is a picture I just took

Looks legit to me, friends. Scammers don't use summer squash and zucchini as background for photographs since they don't grow in scammer climates!

LOL.

Tulsa is not three hours from Oklahoma City

Well good thing that’s not what he told you.

Slow down and read his response. Thanks for looking out for members but just grilling people right of the bat (incorrectly) is a little embarrassing

Welcome and good luck! Beautiful rifle.
Congrats on your double you acquired

Just love those Luxus R8. beautiful grain and nice engraved panels. Good luck with the sale. And yes, Tahlequah area can easily be 3 hrs from OKC metro.

Well good thing that’s not what he told you.

Slow down and read his response. Thanks for looking out for members but just grilling people right of the bat (incorrectly) is a little embarrassing

Welcome and good luck! Beautiful rifle.
Congrats on your double you acquired
I did read it! Living an hour and a half outside of a town is not CLOSE to Tulsa! If he had said I live in a small town on the border of Oklahoma and Arkansas that would be different!
I have been scammed, Mauser3000 has been scammed, many others have been scammed in just the last month!
Posting up a $8000 rifle in just seven weeks is a red flag! And post “I want sale“ instead of “sell” is a red flag! And capitalizing some and not others in the same sentence is a red flag! Sorry it is!!!
If the seller is legit than great and I apologize but the post looks weak at best!

Who did you purchase the Heym from? PM your phone number, and I'll call you back to verify you are legit.

My apologies to all, I was also scammed by someone who was here for over a year. I take no chances, and I'll try to help and prevent someone here from getting scammed.

Who did you purchase the Heym from? PM your phone number, and I'll call you back to verify you are legit.

My apologies to all, I was also scammed by someone who was here for over a year. I take no chances, and I'll try to help and prevent someone here from getting scammed.

I don’t know why people can’t verify themselves.

I can’t imagine sending someone thousands of dollars without talking on cell and getting to know them and their background.
I did read it! Living an hour and a half outside of a town is not CLOSE to Tulsa! If he had said I live in a small town on the border of Oklahoma and Arkansas that would be different!
I have been scammed, Mauser3000 has been scammed, many others have been scammed in just the last month!
Posting up a $8000 rifle in just seven weeks is a red flag! And post “I want sale“ instead of “sell” is a red flag! And capitalizing some and not others in the same sentence is a red flag! Sorry it is!!!
If the seller is legit than great and I apologize but the post looks weak at best!

It’s funny you couldn’t tell when it was an actual scammer but here you are accusing someone who I would put money is not a scammer haha. Go look through his posts

He said he’s fine meeting at bass pro in person. All of his pictures have no match on reverse image searching. (All original pictures)

He posted a photo of a bear he hunted. His double is posted on the same kitchen counter top - I bet you don’t look at any of that.

You’re looking into all the wrong things it seems…. Cause your vetting process didn’t work last time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConradFont

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]