For Sale My 375 H&H Blaser R-8 Lux

Looks to be a great rifle for someone who is looking to convert over to the Blaser system. Good luck with the sale!

Great looking rifle! And priced right! I have excess Blasers or I'd be meeting you!

A bit sad that the scammers have caused so much distrust. Seems even meeting in person has risks for all involved.

Personally have had a number of both buy and sell transactions via this site with good luck. Likely a very high percentage of 'good people' as members here.

Have also simply passed when deals did not pass the sniff test.

Best of luck on the sale.

It is no big thing to me if I sale my rifle or not was just trying to make room in my gun cabinet.

If you fellow hunters look back at all my posts you will find that the person who put me on to my 88b told me to call Murphy gun shop

IIRC it’s rarely, if ever, a higher value item that is listed by a scammer. Obviously folks who are looking for such items are going to be pretty thorough in their research and be far less likely to fall for something like that. Actually, I can’t remember a single time that something like that has occurred on AH.

GLWS OP. As an Okie I love Tahlequah and have floated the Illinois River 4-5 times over the years.

I spoke with @Buckmasters1 a few minutes ago, and had a pleasant conversation with him. He is here in the US, and doesn’t have a funny accent. Wait, he did say he is from Oklahoma. :ROFLMAO: I believe he is good to go. (y)

I don’t know why people can’t verify themselves.

I can’t imagine sending someone thousands of dollars without talking on cell and getting to know them and their background.

It’s funny you couldn’t tell when it was an actual scammer but here you are accusing someone who I would put money is not a scammer haha. Go look through his posts

He said he’s fine meeting at bass pro in person. All of his pictures have no match on reverse image searching. (All original pictures)

He posted a photo of a bear he hunted. His double is posted on the same kitchen counter top - I bet you don’t look at any of that.

You’re looking into all the wrong things it seems…. Cause your vetting process didn’t work last time.
wow! Talk about “The pot calling the kettle black!” Show me where I accused anyone of anything! go ahead quote the post where I accused anyone of anything!!!

lol like I said I didn’t mean to start a fuss just wanted to sale a rifle. But like I also said I really don’t care if I sale it or not .
IMHO you're good --- some people get rightfully cautious. I spend a lot of time on some of the local OK boards as well, and they're a whole different world when it comes to selling since people meet FTF. I sold one thing on here in response to a WTB post and it was a nightmare. That wasn't on the buyer at all....he was an absolute man of class and integrity, but everything else possible went wrong. So even when it's not a scam there's still caution in order.

I only chip in because I'd love to play with it even if I can't afford to buy it at the moment! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]