For Sale Meopta Meopro 6x42

Fatback

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have a 6x42 Meopro fixed powered scope now for sale. It has a duplex reticle. This scope came with a rifle I recently purchased and I went another direction with the optics. Scope appears to be in good shape and did great when I took the rifle to the range. It will come with the 1 inch leupold rings. I also have 1 inch Ruger rings available if you’d prefer them instead.

I don’t really have much experience with this brand of scope but from what I can tell by an online search they go for about $600 new. I am asking $400, shipped in the lower 48, with the 1 inch rings included. I will gladly accept a good personal check or USPS money order. I am not set up to take electronic payments at this time.

The scope isn’t listed for sale anywhere else. I have had a several transactions as both buyer and seller here on AH and would be glad to speak with anybody who might have interest in this scope. Thanks for looking.
IMG_7350.jpeg
IMG_7351.jpeg
IMG_7349.jpeg

Price drop to $375, shipped. Thanks for looking.

Price drop to $350, shipped. Not listed anywhere else. Thanks for looking.

Got the scope today. The scope looks great, shipping was quick, and it was packed very well. Pleasure doing business with you, sir. Thank you again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PriscillaL

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa