For Sale Meopta Meopro 6x42

Fatback

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have a 6x42 Meopro fixed powered scope now for sale. It has a duplex reticle. This scope came with a rifle I recently purchased and I went another direction with the optics. Scope appears to be in good shape and did great when I took the rifle to the range. It will come with the 1 inch leupold rings. I also have 1 inch Ruger rings available if you’d prefer them instead.

I don’t really have much experience with this brand of scope but from what I can tell by an online search they go for about $600 new. I am asking $400, shipped in the lower 48, with the 1 inch rings included. I will gladly accept a good personal check or USPS money order. I am not set up to take electronic payments at this time.

The scope isn’t listed for sale anywhere else. I have had a several transactions as both buyer and seller here on AH and would be glad to speak with anybody who might have interest in this scope. Thanks for looking.
IMG_7350.jpeg
IMG_7351.jpeg
IMG_7349.jpeg

Price drop to $375, shipped. Thanks for looking.

Price drop to $350, shipped. Not listed anywhere else. Thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BW32

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!