For Sale Bergara 450 Bushmaster + Leupold Setup

AES

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am selling a rifle package that I bought 1.5 years ago for a deer hunt in Michigan (adheres to MI rules regarding ballistics). I am unlikely to ever use it again, so hope it can find a home. It’s actually pretty dang fun to shoot. Scope is on a turret that is caliber-specific. Mild recoil and puts the critters down. Would make a great swine rifle. My assessment is this is a setup best suited for work under 200 yds, though it can obviously be stretched out further. 3 boxes of ammo included. At full price, I will cover shipping. $1150

Rifle: Bergara B14 Ridge, 450 Bushmaster (threaded): https://www.bergara.online/us/rifles/b14/ridge-rifle/
Optic: Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40: https://www.leupold.com/vx-freedom-3-9x40-450-bushmaster-duplex-riflescope
Rings: Leupold
Ammo: Hornady Custom 250gr FTX: https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/hornady-ftx-450-bushmaster-250-grain-custom-centerfire-rifle-ammo

Happy to provide more pics, or chat. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3364.jpeg
IMG_3365.jpeg
IMG_3508.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you open to any trades? I’ve got a pre-64 Model 70 I can offer up before I post it for sale.

I have one of these rifles and its a tack driver at 200 yrds with the ammo the is including.

Is this set up as a single shot as required in some states ie Illinois

I prefer to sell outright. Would trade for high end optic.

I have a Leupold VX-3HD with illuminated retical, any interest in a trade, or are you looking for something higher end than that? I would be interested in only the rifle, I don’t need the ammo or scope. Feel free PM me with any questions.

I have a Leupold VX-3HD with illuminated retical, any interest in a trade, or are you looking for something higher end than that? I would be interested in only the rifle, I don’t need the ammo or scope. Feel free PM me with any questions.
I am happy to sell you just the rifle but, frankly, I would not ascribe much value to the scope once it was stand-alone as the turret is caliber-specific.

I am happy to sell you just the rifle but, frankly, I would not ascribe much value to the scope once it was stand-alone as the turret is caliber-specific.

Understood, I will pass for now. I have too many scopes in reserve to warrant spending any more money on one at the moment.

Bumping. Any other trade interest for illuminated rifle scope that would be appropriate for 6.5CM?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CeliaEnoch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]