For Sale 375 HH Custom On FN Action

I also have a set of RCBS dies w/shellholder, some once fired brass, load data, and a small array of bullets to go along with the rifle.

Reactions: ACM
Beautiful rifle, great action and great deal!

NOTE: the photo showing the recoil pad is just that - this buttstock has a proper toe out of 3/16”. My apologies if the photo was misleading.
FURTHER REDUCTION:
$4150 w/optic or $3650 w/o optic

A better rifle than a factory CZ with the perfect power 2x-7 variable scope for a 375 H&H and fairly priced. I can’t believe it is still available. No need to upgrade it for feeding and dependability like some CZs.

I haven't forgotten about your rifle and nothing else I've looked at really appeals to me very much. If I could just sell my 338/06 listed here I would be able to easily handle the $3550 you quoted me for the rifle alone. I'm still shy of what I would need to buy it without selling so I'll just have to wait until. I hope you get it sold either way but sincerely hope I am the guy that takes it off your hands at the end of the day.
Just wanted to stay in touch.
Thanks,
Gary

Would you sell the optic separately?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwbybill

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.