For Sale 375 HH Custom On FN Action

I also have a set of RCBS dies w/shellholder, some once fired brass, load data, and a small array of bullets to go along with the rifle.

Reactions: ACM
NOTE: the photo showing the recoil pad is just that - this buttstock has a proper toe out of 3/16”. My apologies if the photo was misleading.
FURTHER REDUCTION:
$4150 w/optic or $3650 w/o optic

A better rifle than a factory CZ with the perfect power 2x-7 variable scope for a 375 H&H and fairly priced. I can’t believe it is still available. No need to upgrade it for feeding and dependability like some CZs.

I haven't forgotten about your rifle and nothing else I've looked at really appeals to me very much. If I could just sell my 338/06 listed here I would be able to easily handle the $3550 you quoted me for the rifle alone. I'm still shy of what I would need to buy it without selling so I'll just have to wait until. I hope you get it sold either way but sincerely hope I am the guy that takes it off your hands at the end of the day.
Just wanted to stay in touch.
Thanks,
Gary

Would you sell the optic separately?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well