Fishing Addiction Group

IMG_0570.jpeg

My daughter-I’ve never caught one this big. . .

I know! :ROFLMAO:

102 lb dorado caught off Cabo San Lucas: In 2019, Brian Lindsey caught a 102 lb dorado off Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, but it was filleted before being weighed on a certified scale. If the weight was accurate, it would have been the new world record.

We were north of the GG Bridge near Stinson beach trolling for Salmon in an area where there were a lot of whales around. My downrigger took off and was heading toward the front of the boat. I figured we were caught on a whale. Then the downrigger line took a run straight out and the clutch was slowing the effort. I slowly winched in this nice (for our area) Thresher. It was tail wrapped and the 12lb downrigger ball dropped off. Thresher was still alive. Got him winched up and gaffed it. Good eating actually. I smoked a bunch of it…

IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4140.jpeg

My best day of Albacore fishing outside the Gate. 75 Miles offshore. Wind picked up to create an 8 x 8 swell condition with a 2’ wind wave. Boat was snap rolling and pitching, but the bite was wide open. Breezers everywhere! No matter what you put on, they were hitting. There were 3 of us and one guy strained his back and tapped out! My good friend Capt Mikey and I plugged the boat!

IMG_4143.jpeg

Long ride in, but worth it!
IMG_4142.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarMajors

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia