Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
dallas safari club, mannlicher collectors assoc., era
Hunted
Cape buffalo, plains game
Rookhawks' good deals thread prompts me to ask, "what are the requirements to bid at a european aucition, then pay for a winning bid, then ship to the US?" Certain sites say that they are not responsible for bidders not having XYZ permit, etc. We have guidelines for travel with firearms--maybe we need stickies concerning importation of a dream firearm. I am asking for US final destination, but other countries might be interested in like info?
As a conversation starter, could I please ask data for the erben Springer auction in Vienna coming up....

I have looked longingly at some of the items for sale on Germany's eGun site, so I'd also like to know how it works with Canada as a final destination!

I have looked longingly at some of the items for sale on Germany's eGun site, so I'd also like to know how it works with Canada as a final destination!
Yep, me too! My Wife's step-mother has a 16ga side by side sitting in England with no one there having any interest in it but me. She says she would like for me to have it when she passes on, but, I've no idea how to go about it?

May not answer all your questions but a good place to start would be to contact someone who imports firearms from overseas as part of their business. In no way a recommendation as I've never used him but Steve Bertram in CO is one I know handles importing. I believe he is a member here but I'm sure his info is just a quick net search away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeramyHead

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!