Finally got my Landi!

When you buy a Land Rover it should really come with a dog. That way you don't have to walk home alone.
Exactly and I am a hoarder so I have enough shit in my yard........

Massaging seats!!?!?!?
Looks like a sweet ride.

Go get it dirty.

When you buy a Land Rover it should really come with a dog. That way you don't have to walk home alone.
now, now…mine is doing great with no problems…absolutely love it!!!

but don't you have to put a drip pan underneath one?...

My taxidermist bought one of those hse's a few years back I inquired about it I was interested and he told me to run to never ever purchase one and that's all I needed to hear. Nissan twin turbo V8 Diesel 106k miles purchase brand new in Gulfport Mississippi at the beginning of 2019 24.5 miles per gallon and can go anywhere and tow anything. Super comfortable handles well. Butt cooler extra though they could use them in Gulfport!

Massaging seats!!?!?!?
Looks like a sweet ride.

Go get it dirty.
Sure. I might wait for 35s before I do this though.

1724348347649.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeteSchnel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?