Finally got my Landi!

When you buy a Land Rover it should really come with a dog. That way you don't have to walk home alone.
Exactly and I am a hoarder so I have enough shit in my yard........
 
Massaging seats!!?!?!?
Looks like a sweet ride.

Go get it dirty.
 
When you buy a Land Rover it should really come with a dog. That way you don't have to walk home alone.
now, now…mine is doing great with no problems…absolutely love it!!!
 
but don't you have to put a drip pan underneath one?...
 
My taxidermist bought one of those hse's a few years back I inquired about it I was interested and he told me to run to never ever purchase one and that's all I needed to hear. Nissan twin turbo V8 Diesel 106k miles purchase brand new in Gulfport Mississippi at the beginning of 2019 24.5 miles per gallon and can go anywhere and tow anything. Super comfortable handles well. Butt cooler extra though they could use them in Gulfport!
 
Massaging seats!!?!?!?
Looks like a sweet ride.

Go get it dirty.
Sure. I might wait for 35s before I do this though.

1724348347649.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,572
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top