Finally got my Landi!

Finally, scheduled to arrive at the dealership August 23rd or so.
1721479988620.png

Just want to provide an update on my landi. When I bought it had new spark plugs and every fluid flushed and changed. I had to flush the entire exhaust system. With five thousand miles on her she is performing perfect at 112,000 miles. some up dated pictures
I had this custom made and placed on both sides for fun

Attachments

• IMG_1200.jpeg
    IMG_1200.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1199.jpeg
    IMG_1199.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
Oh dang. Didn’t you know the new Land Cruisers are coming out this year????

I kid. I kid.

I’m just mad because I had to buy a Honda mini van last week.

You better watch out driving that thing about Atlanta. Next thing you know we will have a bunch of rap songs about Rigbys.

That Lexus is pretty sweet in green

Wish you hadn't shown me that tanks. :LOL:

This is about a month old FB post. I don't do FB but one of my kids sent me this. A guy I worked with, now retired in south Florida, had a serious problem with a brand new Range Rover. He was driving down the interstate and the "Gearbox Failure" light came on and another warning stated "Stop vehicle immediately." He pulled over to the left shoulder and had the vehicle stopped within 30-45 seconds of the initial warning. The driver's side of the vehicle was already engulfed in flames, forcing him to climb out on the passenger side which was closest to oncoming traffic.

After exiting the now burning Range Rover, he called 911 and the firetrucks arrived extremely quickly, about 5 minutes. Too late, the Land Rover was toast.

I asked my friend if he was going to get another one and he said, probably not.

1721597090852.png

My neighbor restored an old "Merlin Perkins special" in a nice original green. Beautiful. I wish I had taken pictures before he sold it--it wasn't on the market long here in Dallas, TX!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yosemitebam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg