Fill this Rifle Gap

when you use your 22 at 200 yds are you shooting offhand? high power comp the 1st stage was 20 shots at 200. I am like you all my center fire guns are all figured out.
@wolfhunter
Not that good old son
Just off the bench and field positions like sitting and standing supported.
No comps just for fun and to improve my skills.
Bob

@wolfhunter
Not that good old son
Just off the bench and field positions like sitting and standing supported.
No comps just for fun and to improve my skills.
Bob
I havent shot any matches for almost 20 years. But it give a person a lot of shooting practice,200 300 600 yds some 1000 yds my favorite was 300 yds rapid fire.

I havent shot any matches for almost 20 years. But it give a person a lot of shooting practice,200 300 600 yds some 1000 yds my favorite was 300 yds rapid fire.
@wolfhunter
I prefer shooting for fun as the only one I have to beat is me. It can be hard beating yourself at times.
No smart arse comments from others with dirty perverted minds. I know what y'all are thinking
Bob

So I had settled on two Swedes for my boys, and a 7x57 for myself. I just picked up a 1908 Brazilian with most of the work done already, so now I’m back to the drawing board!

So I had settled on two Swedes for my boys, and a 7x57 for myself. I just picked up a 1908 Brazilian with most of the work done already, so now I’m back to the drawing board!
I’ve got a 1908 barreled action if you need another ….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adolfosanz44

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]