Fill this Rifle Gap

when you use your 22 at 200 yds are you shooting offhand? high power comp the 1st stage was 20 shots at 200. I am like you all my center fire guns are all figured out.
@wolfhunter
Not that good old son
Just off the bench and field positions like sitting and standing supported.
No comps just for fun and to improve my skills.
Bob

@wolfhunter
Not that good old son
Just off the bench and field positions like sitting and standing supported.
No comps just for fun and to improve my skills.
Bob
I havent shot any matches for almost 20 years. But it give a person a lot of shooting practice,200 300 600 yds some 1000 yds my favorite was 300 yds rapid fire.

I havent shot any matches for almost 20 years. But it give a person a lot of shooting practice,200 300 600 yds some 1000 yds my favorite was 300 yds rapid fire.
@wolfhunter
I prefer shooting for fun as the only one I have to beat is me. It can be hard beating yourself at times.
No smart arse comments from others with dirty perverted minds. I know what y'all are thinking
Bob

So I had settled on two Swedes for my boys, and a 7x57 for myself. I just picked up a 1908 Brazilian with most of the work done already, so now I’m back to the drawing board!

So I had settled on two Swedes for my boys, and a 7x57 for myself. I just picked up a 1908 Brazilian with most of the work done already, so now I’m back to the drawing board!
I’ve got a 1908 barreled action if you need another ….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaemswarren

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt