Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
KNJV
Hunted
South Africa, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Holland
During a hunt in East Germany, i watched the fallow deer calves playing. As any hunter would have done, i enjoyed watching them and did not take a shot.

Last edited:
always love watchin young critters play around. its one of the many enjoyable experiences you get while hunting.

i had the privilige of having a young white tail deer fawn choose me as a play thing one crisp morning while hunting many moons ag0. little guy/girl would run circles around me then charge off into the bushes onley to come charging back nearly crashing into my legs. i was sitting perfectly still on a stump wrapped up in a coat (was maybe 20F out) so im guessing he couldnt figure out what i was.

-matt

That is a wonderful scene, being one that would take any hunter into a watcher. Makes you wonder how may will grow on to animals like these.

Attachments

• Ashridge20-20fallow20Deer20-2085281_zpsljgnkbjc.jpg
    Ashridge20-20fallow20Deer20-2085281_zpsljgnkbjc.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 193
  • fallowdeer_zps5hp9nfng.gif
    fallowdeer_zps5hp9nfng.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehekheimhsish75

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?