Explora LT capped bullets

318AE

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, RSA
I found this article interesting and thought others here might as well. I’ve seen vintage LT capped explora or paradox rounds, but did not know anyone was reviving those. Does anyone here have more insight?

They are made in Tasmania. I seriously doubt if they will be available commercially in the future because of cost implications. They are expensive and very time-consuming to make. A friend has shot a few of them for research purposes and the results are included in his book which will shortly be published.

I've handled a few of these, and they are very well made indeed. As the saying goes, they look like a million bucks and they cost a million bucks as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioBar

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com