Exhibition Grade Dakota Traveller in 375HH & 458 Lott

Congrats Gents! This one I have up for sale. It might not be a bargain in price, but it is priced fairly for what you're getting as per Parkwest Arms.

Attachments

Congrats Gents! This one I have up for sale. It might not be a bargain in price, but it is priced fairly for what you're getting as per Parkwest Arms.

It’s a dandy, @ftrovato . There is nothing wrong with it at all. We set our price at a wholesale price because my son wants a car and “needs” his money and wanted a really quick sale. That in no way suggests yours isn’t worth what you’re asking.

P.S. - Yours is the most ornately finished one I have seen in what I call “the most desirable caliber combination”. All the best and GLWS!

It’s a dandy, @ftrovato . There is nothing wrong with it at all. We set our price at a wholesale price because my son wants a car and “needs” his money and wanted a really quick sale. That in no way suggests yours isn’t worth what you’re asking.

P.S. - Yours is the most ornately finished one I have seen in what I call “the most desirable caliber combination”. All the best and GLWS!
THX! Your really was a beautiful bargain!

I received the rifle today and it is everything that @rookhawk said it was. I’m very happy with it and hope to shoot it soon to be ready for my Cameroon LDE safari in February.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iampsychiatry2654

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.