Drillbit's Trophy Room Build

Awesome space, jealous already. Can't wait to see the walls fill up.

:notworthy: - Awesome space

This is an amazing space! I’m very happy for you. It looks like a lot of time went into planning this out! I’m sure that was just as fun as filling it up will be!!

Super fantastic!!! I'd stay well past my welcome for sure

WOW, what a beautiful place, and looks fantastic with the trophies you have on the wall. When are you having the trophy room warming party, and are we invited???? (y) BTW, need TP in the bathroom. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

hqdefault.jpg

Absolutely awesome!!! Worthy of Ace Ventura LOL

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 202
I must say you have outdone yourself. VERY nice man space and a wonderful floor

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations on an amazing build and a life’s worth of work being both displayed and enjoyed!

Beautiful! I appreciate your attention to detail on finish out, the floors, walls, bathroom are all stunning.

JES

Great space ! I did one of those floors and it turned out great. Can be slippery. Yours is really nice!

Great progress - I love the exterior as much as the interior. Few things work better with lots of wall space and taxidermy than art. You have plenty of room for large pieces that will enhance the overall feel of the space dramatically.

my place is in permit stage hope to have a nice room when all done last house trophys were almost everywhere

Well, my pool table is coming next week, and my 8 African animals are coming in about 3 months, but I'll show you what I've got so far.

It really is a great looking trophy room. But it's been almost two years since the OP has been on the site. Hope that he is well and just out enjoying some more hunting. Drillbit, you owe us a look at the African mounts! :D

Would love to see the updates with African animals displayed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zambia-942

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.