One Last Elephant Hunt - Changes In The Wind

The elephant pictured is around 20.
This is about average +
We had made the decision not to sell the last elephant that we have on quota, and we were waiting for confirmation for another 5 yrs extension, which I received 30 minutes ago. We do know that we have to raise prices a minimum of 15%.

If you have been following this thread. There is a member who for lack of better words is saying any company that is problems selling a ele hunt should be looked on with suspicion. I as strongly suggest you contact our clients from 2024.
They all got their elephant. All trophies have been delivered to Collets taxidermy with proper documentation.

Lon
I am one of the ESTATIC HAPPY clients Lon is talking about. Anyone who wants to PM me with questions please do!!!! Also please read my write up here from my April hunt

Hi RB,

Thank you very much for making yourself available to members. As you know I was not physically able to participate in your hunt I was to mentally go thru all of the hunts ups and down. The first few days which are filled with excitement. Then after several unsuccessful days a bit of fatigue and depression starts in.

Then the daily check in calls start out with, he got his ele. I will let you tell the rest of the story. I think we had a great elephant hunt, your first and maybe my last.

Again thank you.

Lon

Hi RB,

Thank you very much for making yourself available to members. As you know I was not physically able to participate in your hunt I was to mentally go thru all of the hunts ups and down. The first few days which are filled with excitement. Then after several unsuccessful days a bit of fatigue and depression starts in.

Then the daily check in calls start out with, he got his ele. I will let you tell the rest of the story. I think we had a great elephant hunt, your first and maybe my last.

Again thank you.

Lon

Hopefully not your last ele hunt, just a delay in getting back to ele hunting.

Best hopes and wishes that you are back to being 100% soon.

Hi RB,

Again thank you.

Lon
Hello Lon,

We have not met but I hope to meet soon. Your hunts are an excellent offer, and good news that you have a 5 year extension for elephant in your area.

The noise here from some posts are just trash. I burn trash.

Prayers for your treatments and healing.
Stay strong.
Vaya con Dios.

Charles

Charles, muchas gracias y vio com dios

Lon

Hi RB,

Again thank you.

Lon
It was nothing short of fabulous!!! The experience was everything!!!! The camp reminded me of old Africa with Rourak and Hemingway there with me!!! What an honor it was for me to both meet and talk to you my friend!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnieFran

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here