Double Rifle Shoot in West Ky?

We're gonna go with "Big Bore Shoot" ha ha. Bring your bolt guns, ruger Number 1's. It'll be a combined "squirrel" shoot for the kids and we are also going to try to get a sub guage double barrel shotgun and some slugs so the kids canntake a whack at the buffalo target as well.
Still looking at Oct. 19th. I am going to touch base with my buddy and I'll let you all know if there are any new developments.

I have a Mossberg 695, and an o/u 10ga I’d be happy to bring (or send if I can’t make it myself) for that purpose as well.

Oy Lads. It looks like Oct 19th is going to be the day? I have two 375's that I can bring plus a 12 ga dbl is you want to shoot some clays. It is not a double rifle but it kicks a lot like one, lol. I would be coming from Morehead. Plan to visit land between the lakes for some rimfire squirrel hunting either the day before or after the shoot. What is still needed is: Exact location and planned start time?

I just returned from a South African safari about a month ago and am still aglow from that fantastic experience.

Rifles:
  • FN Browning Safari Grade with Swarovski Z6i in 375HH
  • FN Browning Medallion Grade with BalVar 2.5-8x in 308 - used both these in SA recently
  • ERShaw Custom P14 Enfield in 375HH
  • 12ga SXS
  • One more that I could bring if we want to get outside the box a little. Will PM the OP to ask

Yep. I just talked to Kevin and we are going to get together tomorrow afternoon and work on some of the details. It will be Oct. 19th and I believe we will start around 08:00 in the morning. I hope to co.e up with a couple of shooting contest ideas for a little bit of informal competition. I have a shot timer and I plan to build a frame to put up the life size cape buffalo targets. It should be a good time. We will probably try to have a little something to snack on as well, I may smoke a pork shoulder or something like that.

Oy Lads. It looks like Oct 19th is going to be the day? I have two 375's that I can bring plus a 12 ga dbl is you want to shoot some clays. It is not a double rifle but it kicks a lot like one, lol. I would be coming from Morehead. Plan to visit land between the lakes for some rimfire squirrel hunting either the day before or after the shoot. What is still needed is: Exact location and planned start time?

I just returned from a South African safari about a month ago and am still aglow from that fantastic experience.

Rifles:
  • FN Browning Safari Grade with Swarovski Z6i in 375HH
  • FN Browning Medallion Grade with BalVar 2.5-8x in 308 - used both these in SA recently
  • ERShaw Custom P14 Enfield in 375HH
  • 12ga SXS
  • One more that I could bring if we want to get outside the box a little. Will PM the OP to ask
I will try to make this…no promises. If I can make it I will bring my Rigby DR in 470 NE with plenty of ammo for people to enjoy shooting it. Please share final agenda with place, times and recommended lodging close by

Will do. As for lodging Paducah KY is about 30 min from where we will be shooting, there are hotels in Mayfield which is a little closer but, Paducah is probably where you'll want to go.
Kentucky Regulator Gun Club is the location

Hoping to make it down. I'll be able to bring a few fun things, 458 Lott, 375.

Wonder how much a ticket is to KY from WA... I might be free in October. Assuming a scruffy fat northerner such as myself is welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DollyArons

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!