Do German's just do it best?

germans got the mauser action going full steam ahead in the early 1900,s which is still the king today the English tweaked the style of the wood to suit there type of shooting , today the Italians produce actions that are made by CONCARI of Italy and used in germany by many top makers including RItterbusch with their takedown
I thought Ritterbusch built all of his own actions (started in Lithuania and finished in Germany)?

I thought Ritterbusch built all of his own actions (started in Lithuania and finished in Germany)?
look at thier takedown action the one that the barrel slides into the front ring , I spoke with concari and they confirmed it , a friend of mine had one for sale so I was able to inspect it .. Italian engraved also if you go not concari web site look at special models

Last edited:
look at thier takedown action the one that the barrel slides into the front ring , I spoke with concari and they confirmed it , a friend of mine had one for sale so I was able to inspect it Italian engraved also
Never knew that. His takedowns are awesome.

Never knew that. His takedowns are awesome.
he made actions for Carlo casartelli also , here one that hallowed had a while ago it was a 375 h&h ,they also make a rimmed feed mauser

Attachments

• B7F9C319-9017-4BA9-9F5B-C7C2193A953F.jpeg
    B7F9C319-9017-4BA9-9F5B-C7C2193A953F.jpeg
    930.8 KB · Views: 0
  • C62896F1-8E3B-45B0-ABEA-B7E527B765B5.jpeg
    C62896F1-8E3B-45B0-ABEA-B7E527B765B5.jpeg
    889.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DA3F2F97-94D0-4F94-8CA9-69E20054FF2A.jpeg
    DA3F2F97-94D0-4F94-8CA9-69E20054FF2A.jpeg
    602.7 KB · Views: 0
I realize I don’t own any German Rifles. But I have Brownings, Winchesters, Rugers, Remingtons, Marlins, a Weatherby, and a couple SAKO’s… Probably some older military rifles too…The first hunting rifle I bought and I hunted big game with, was a Browning 7MM REM MAG. All I could afford at the time and I still have it.

It’s hard not to be a fan of John Moses Browning! Or a few other founders of the aforementioned rifle makers and their legacy’s…

John Browning has an interesting story. He was an American firearm designer who developed many varieties of military and civilian firearms, cartridges, and gun mechanisms, many of which are still in use around the world. He made his first firearm at age 13 in his father's gun shop and was awarded the first of his 128 firearm patents on October 7, 1879, at the age of 24.He is regarded as one of the most successful firearms designers of the 19th and 20th centuries and a pioneer of modern repeating, semi-automatic, and automatic firearms.

Browning influenced nearly all categories of firearms design, especially the autoloading of ammunition. He invented, or made significant improvements to, single-shot, lever-action, and pump-action rifles and shotguns. He developed the first reliable and compact autoloading pistols by inventing the telescoping bolt, then integrating the bolt and barrel shroud into what is known as the pistol slide. Browning's telescoping bolt design is now found on nearly every modern semi-automatic pistol, as well as several modern fully automatic weapons. He also developed the first gas-operated firearm, the Colt–Browning Model 1895 machine gun – a system that surpassed mechanical recoil operation to become the standard for most high-power self-loading firearm designs worldwide. He also made significant contributions to automatic cannon development.

Browning's most successful designs include the M1911 pistol, the water-cooled M1917, the air-cooled M1919, and heavy M2 machine guns, the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, and the Browning Auto-5 – the first semi-automatic shotgun. Some of these arms are still manufactured, often with only minor changes in detail and cosmetics to those assembled by Browning or his licensees. The Browning-designed M1911 and Hi-Power are some of the most copied firearms in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WardDoak77

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.