Delta from Atlanta to Joberg

Hi,
I just returned last week from a 10 day trip to the East Cape flying United through Newark. On the outbound flight the plane from Denver to Newark was over 3 hours late. I barley made the flight from Newark to Joberg but my rifles and baggage did not. I was leaving the next morning to East London and had to file a report with the baggage people in Joberg as well as the folks with Airlink. I had to leave my combinations for the locks on the rifle case and baggage with both as SAPS had to check the rifles into SA. I finally recieved both 3 days later in East London. The scope on 1 rifle was trashed internally (couldn't zero it) and the sling on my other rifle was on upside down as well as shooting 8" high. I don't have any idea what happend in those 3 days but it wasn't good. No problems on the return flight.

Yes. My friend had this seat going over in September. I upgraded and paid more money but his seat was better.
What did you upgrade to? My wife and I have the two seats (on the new seating chart) where 41j used to be and we’re considering upgrading. Not sure if it’s worth it

What did you upgrade to? My wife and I have the two seats (on the new seating chart) where 41j used to be and we’re considering upgrading. Not sure if it’s worth it
I believe it was Premium Economy. As I recall, it was about $1k extra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spreadbot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?