Dakota 76 458 Lott Inbound!!!

And....if this Dakota is all that I hope it to be....there could be a few more gun listings on the ole Classifieds forum!
Just take your time and think about your choices, no one is rushing you.
Except every AH member who knows what you have in your safe.o_O

Cheers!
 
Just take your time and think about your choices, no one is rushing you.
Except every AH member who knows what you have in your safe.o_O

Cheers!
I guess this will start a big 458 vs 416 power struggle in my camp! Haha! And with two 375s, and a 9.3x62, that will fill most of my needs, I'm not sure how much I need a 416 anymore. But I don't want to jump the gun just yet!
 
Nice rifle. Good choice for glass. I love Leupolds and just purchased that scope to mount on a yet to be purchased barrel in 416 or 458 Lott to mount on my R8 Big Bore Stock with steel receiver and Kickstop. Can't decide in 416 or 458. Decisions decisions .
 
Just a quick pole to see how I did financially on this deal.
If I offered this rifle and scope combo up for auction, what would you think it would bring?
 
I will give you 1200 bucks and a bottle of McAllen 15, final offer! Ok and a warm 12 pack of old Milwaukee!
 
Nice rifle, but by jumping from .375 to .458 you have created an enormous vacuum. Nature can not tolerate a vacuum!! Better fill it fast.
 
I will give you 1200 bucks and a bottle of McAllen 15, final offer! Ok and a warm 12 pack of old Milwaukee!

I will match Cody’s offer, but change the Old Milwaukee to Miller genuine draft!
 
I will give you 1200 bucks and a bottle of McAllen 15, final offer! Ok and a warm 12 pack of old Milwaukee!

I was born in Milwaukee and take offense to you using the pride of Milwaukee as the butt of a joke.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::p
 
NYC subway token and half eaten fish taco.
Final offer.

I'll throw in a Utica Club beer (if you can call that swill beer) because I'm from Upstate NY.
Wouldn't want Old Milwaukee or Milwaukee's Best to be the only one on that list.

Tell me you really expected serious answers from this crowd...
 
Last edited:
NYC subway token and half eaten fish taco.
Final offer.

I'll throw in a Utica Club beer (if you can call that swill beer) because I'm from Upstate NY.
Wouldn't want Old Milwaukee or Milwaukee's Best to be the only one on that list.

Tell me you really expected serious answers from this crowd...
The classified ad will tell the tail! Lol!
 
Have I mentioned that I have a Dakota 458 Lott coming this week? Not excited at all.

Really?

You bought a rifle?

When did you start doing that?

:D
 
It's a newly acquired habit. Started drinking beer and chasing women this month as well. Should all be a great investment.... right?

I spent my money on winchesters, beer and strippers. The rest I just wasted...
 
I spent my money on winchesters, beer and strippers. The rest I just wasted...
Wasn’t any of the 3 in Antarctica was there? You back yet?
 
Looks like the Dakota will be here Friday. So...the classified ad should go up Monday. Any opening bids???
 
Wasn’t any of the 3 in Antarctica was there? You back yet?

haha not back. Staying until October.... There is lots of beer :D Beers: Good thing too cause it starting to get chilly
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,570
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top