CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

About to clock in at work. Will check back on breaks and get back to people as I can
 
All emails should have a response at this point
 
Had a quick start, but not much since. Might take longer than it seemed last night....
 
What number are we at now?
 
Try giving your original post a bump
 
Since we don't want any Riff-Raff you should limit raffle sale to people who were born in Chicago and now live in Chaska Minnesota jmtc
 
Funny, I read that as "Evansville, Indiana" ....
 
Guys,
I really need this rifle, I've been looking for a donor rifle to build a 17 HMR on and I think this is the ticket! Lol
 
I
Guys,
I really need this rifle, I've been looking for a donor rifle to build a 17 HMR on and I think this is the ticket! Lol
I really don't think the action is strong enough to support a 17HMR you really need a Double gun so I'll give you 3.00 for your raffle ticket so it's not a total loss for you
 
Guys,
I really need this rifle, I've been looking for a donor rifle to build a 17 HMR on and I think this is the ticket! Lol
If you happen to have the ticket pulled that should have had my name on it, I'll trade you for a 17HMR that's ready made[emoji6]
 
You have moneys to go on safari but dont have enough for the kids education..??? For shame
 
You have moneys to go on safari but dont have enough for the kids education..??? For shame

:E Confused:

"Recently the boys have requested blacksmithing and real art classes. We had not planned for this, therefor do not have the funds for it."

Trying to provide EXTRA courses for his kids!
 
Maybe you could Raffle off one of the Kids
 
You have moneys to go on safari but dont have enough for the kids education..??? For shame

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top