CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

I sent you an email and PM.

I'm looking forward to seeing the video of my ticket being drawn! :)

Jerome! I would like to report this as FAKE NEWS!
Let's play nice fellas!

All joking aside, I plan on this being fair and will video my sons drawing the winner and post it here, so there is nothing in doubt. I don't want any hard feelings between any of us. This is by far the best group I have seen on the net and plan to do my part to keep it that way!

All in good fun Albert. :A Yell:

All in good fun Albert. :A Yell:
Understood especially since it was poking at Wayne ;)
Just wanted to put it out there so everyone knows it's on the up and up. I like everyone on here and have quickly realized the drawing will be the hardest part for me, because I want you all to win!

e-mail sent

Jerome! I would like to report this as FAKE NEWS!
bear.jpg

Let's play nice fellas!

All joking aside, I plan on this being fair and will video my sons drawing the winner and post it here, so there is nothing in doubt. I don't want any hard feelings between any of us. This is by far the best group I have seen on the net and plan to do my part to keep it that way!
I fully agree here. No one gets hurt feelings *that I've seen*, no one is rude and trolling for the sake of trolling, and the info here has genuine value with few exceptions.
I feel blessed to have stumbled upon this site a few years ago.

Special thanks to Jerome and his minions- I mean moderators- for keeping up this awesome source!

I'm in too. Would it be heresy to use this for a conversion to 404 Jeff?

I'm in too. Would it be heresy to use this for a conversion to 404 Jeff?
Dave,
Personally I'd say why the hell not. If you win it you would basically have the perfect gun for it with next to nothing into it

THIS JUST IN: I'm now accepting donations for assistance in feeding my new .416 Rigby!

Up to 40 now. You guys keep this up, we will be drawing by the end of next week!

Payement made please send me my New Rifle

Bam, In for the Draw. Where is Eddie Driscol and the Great Money Movie to do the finish for this?

Sitting at 46 spoken for. Heading to bed to be up for work at 3am. Might be midday or later for response to anyone else contacting me about tickets, just so everyone is aware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xihequliu56

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's