CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

I have no clue about the mail services and what inspections would have to take place.
I come back across with items myself all the time.
I hope to have a friend traveling back across to be a Mule in the near future.
Once I find another reasonably priced source I'll be working on the purchase.
Thank you for the implied offer of assistance.

Check out reloadinginternational.com. He will import to Canada

The company processes and ships one per month and I missed the March cut off date by two days. :E Crying:
I will be waiting until mid May for delivery of my rifle.:A Whistle:

I guess I'll have some more time to acquire brass.

Sorry Wayne, I tried to get there as quick as I could. I definitely know what you are feeling, I'd be pretty upset if it were me. I don't do well with waiting!

Sorry Wayne, I tried to get there as quick as I could. I definitely know what you are feeling, I'd be pretty upset if it were me. I don't do well with waiting!

Al, it had nothing to do with you. They just had a cut off date and that is something you just have to accept.
After all, this was not exactly arriving from the local gun shop.

Within the first ten days of May, it is scheduled to arrive.
Just in time for some pasture conservation projects.
I acquired some 4o0 grain Hornady DGS. I'll let you know if I recover any bullets or note any failures.

Gopher.jpg

Don't price your table fare by the pound or your wife will get pretty upset.

I acquired some 4o0 grain Hornady DGS. I'll let you know if I recover any bullets or note any failures.

View attachment 181982
Are you sure you have enough Bullet to handle that monster?

You be careful out there. That certainly looks insanely dangerous!

It will be intense

Gotta get a puppy out of that one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I watched a guy shooting a CZ 416 Rigby for the first time on the weekend. Out of 4 shots (standing) he scoped himself 3 times!

Thankfully, the first shots will be taken without a scope, so I should do better than that. If not, am I in real trouble.

I watched a guy shooting a CZ 416 Rigby for the first time on the weekend. Out of 4 shots (standing) he scoped himself 3 times!
Tell him it's a terrible rifle and caliber and that he should give it to you to deal with.

Wayne...........it's mid-May.......gotta a rifle yet?

View attachment 181982

A little risky going up against such dangerous critters with Hornady ammunition isn't it Wayne! :sneaky:

A little risky going up against such dangerous critters with Hornady ammunition isn't it Wayne! :sneaky:

I'll let you know Charlie. Solids may do the job. I should worry more about the DGX apparently. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyrtleDick

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.