CROATIA: Bear, Stag And/Or Mouflon Has Anyone Hunted With Mike & Lisa At The Hunting Lodge?

jbirdwell

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
US
Just checking to see if anybody has hunted with Mike and Lisa and The Hunting Lodge in Croatia. I know they do the Bass Pro / Cabela's Signature Hunts but was looking for someone here that might have some 1st hand experience with them.

Thanks

Jaye

I haven’t but do know of a reputable outfitter in Croatia if you want to PM me

I would suggest to take Croatian based outfitter (agent). If you need recommendation I can send you by PM.
The longest tradition and experience is on Croatian companies (agents) / outfitters. Only recently, an option opened for a foreign citizen to get concession rights.
The system of hunting is that in most of the cases hunting areas are managed by local clubs, and in some cases private companies or enterprises.
There is no outfitters like for example in Africa. So, there are hunting agents, who will connect foreign hunter to some local club, offering some hunt options. Croatia is small, so each agent will cover entire country. Market is small and well covered by various hunting agencies.

Entire Croatia, outside of urban areas is divided in hunting areas. There is around 1200 various hunting areas, covering 80 to 90% of the country. Each area is under concession of local club (80-90% of the cases) and the rest is under some private enterprises or companies. Agents connect hunter to hunting club for specific hunt

More details:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edvbg6

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!