Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Benefactor
Hunted
Limpopo, Kalahari, Zimbabwe, Canada, USA
$225 shipped to continental USA.

For sale are a pair of Courtney Selous cape buffalo leather boots. These are broken in and in very good overall condition. They haven’t been worn much…

They are the older version Selous with the smaller toe box. The English size marked on these boots is 9.5 With the small toe box should fit a man who wears a USA size 9.5 to 10 boot.

I wear the newer version wide toe box Selous size 9.5. The newer Selous fit my size 10.5 wide feet. This pair I have for sale rub against the sides of my big and little toes when I walk.

I offer these at half the cost of a new pair of Courtney Selous boots which is $450.

https://www.africansportingcreations.com/brown-selous.html

These are $225 shipped to you in continental USA via USPS Priority!

If you desire to discuss buying these, please contact me via PM.

Selous--1.jpg

Attachments

• Selous-2.jpg
    Selous-2.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 58
  • Selous-3.jpg
    Selous-3.jpg
    947.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Selous-4.jpg
    Selous-4.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Selous-5.jpg
    Selous-5.jpg
    934.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Selous-6.jpg
    Selous-6.jpg
    952.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn’t already have three pair of Courtney’s. That’s a good deal for someone, GLWS.

If anyone needs a slight adjustment on Courtney boots I found a boot stretcher with a pinky toe button works well. I was having issues with my wide Courtney’s until I did this.

If anyone needs a slight adjustment on Courtney boots I found a boot stretcher with a pinky toe button works well. I was having issues with my wide Courtney’s until I did this.
Which stretcher are you referring to? Im in need…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ladywolfmoonMilton

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.