Wanted Factory .458 Win Mag Ammunition

Dangerous Dave

AH member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any factory .458 Win Mag ammo loaded with 350 grain bullets they might wish to sell.

I've got about 15-20 of what I believe are reloads that will not chamber into my rifle that I would send to you for free. They look like the factory box of Federals 350s I have, but everyone (I've tried about 3) of them are tight near the belt on my rifle.
I got them in a package deal off Gunbroker last week.

I have some factory Hornady, Winchester and Federal Fusion. Its all 500 grain stuff. If your interested send me a PM. 350 loads will be difficult to find factory loads.

Not to derail from OP's initial thread too much, but @D.M.V nails it. I learned to reload due to acquiring a 375 one day. I think my initial uninformed purchases that I made to get rolling (including bullets, primers and powder) cost me about $800. IIRC, I made about 1k worth of ammo within a month or two. Paid for itself quickly.

Running a search on Ammoseek there's a fair amount out there ~5.50 and up for 500gr, then some at ~7ish at 400gr. But zero results for 350gr.

Edit: I should probably note that I checked @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION as well, but nothing is showing in stock there --- but I'd still bookmark them for searches like this in future if you haven't already.

I agree reloading is defiantly the way to go. BUT reloading does require a bit of concentration and quiet. Two things that do not exists in my household.

I have a box of Federal Premium Safari with 350 grain soft points I'd take $100 shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouieNorri

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
expoB wrote on FlyGuy's profile.
Re: Charoline Wepener MZ
Brad Clemens took deposits! Here in the US!
& is pathological liar, con artist. You have NO IDEA!! Maybe you should do some research. Felon ( do background check, speaks to his character throughout his life!) total con! Btw..i am in the US & know 1st hand his character. He was US representative as of last November. Look at time line!!!
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
IMG_1693.jpeg
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
Btw .. he has physically beat, abused verbally, mentally, financially abused women and in every way imaginable. Fact check, background check. He is HORRIBLE!!!
I am tired of him blowing up lives and walking off into the sunset leaving destruction in his wake. Over here in the US... Not in Africa...just so you know. I was not his victim but know some of them.