Collapse Coming?

It appears to me that everything is volatile right now

& the stock market is always just speculation

I agree with nearly all of what you said. This has been in the works for a while and right now there is a flock of Black Swans circling. Frankly, I’m a little surprised it has taken as long as it has. The market seems to have largely ignored eroding fundamentals for a while. It was telling that Berkshire Hathaway sold off their Bank of America holdings and 40% of their Apple holdings. I heard that Berkshire is now sitting on $277,000,000,000.00 in cash. That tells you where they think it’s wise to be right now. They’re hugely liquid and expect big opportunities in the future, they also think risk is high right now.

With the current administration, we find ourselves in perhaps the most dangerous geopolitical situation Since World War Two, and probably more so due to nuclear weapons in the hands of nations such as Iran and North Korea. There is potential for events to rapidly spiral out of control with the inept leadership in DC. Now is not a time to rush into things, but rather to stay liquid and be patient.
Berkshire’s sale of Apple makes sense, for two reasons. First, they’re overvalued given their P/E ratios. When Buffet bought into Apple their P/E was something like 12X. Now it’s 33X. The other reason is the corporate tax rate is 21%. That’s down from 52% in the 1960s. Berkshire knows that the corporate rate will eventually be raised, no matter who wins the next election. Deficit spending can’t keep growing. Spending cuts are unlikely. So sell high and pay lower taxes. Smart.

True. Current tax laws end in 2025.
Current status = $35T in debt.

Better work those back door roth conversions "bigly" for next 2 cycles because rate brackets are gonna go up up up!

Since the Left is so fond of no boundaries regarding male and female.

Here is a one time tax loophole to escape the estate and death tax.

Marry your son.

Spouses get all property, tax free.
Incest laws are for breeding purposes.

Use their insanity against them to keep your wealth.

I’m here all week for your tax questions :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvoryF0307

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available