Collapse Coming?

Reg26

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Twitter/X is blowing up over Japan’s stock market collapse, Dow Jones futures showing signs of the same tomorrow (August 5th), unrest in England, and an anticipated strike on Israel by Iran.

It’s about to get spicy and nobody’s at the wheel it seems.

Last edited:
All the employment reports being corrected and the truth coming out plus no one really in charge is creating a real pool of fuel just needing a spark.

HIBS

You're welcome

Buffet just started dumping heavy.

What is HIBS?

Timing is everything. Collapse or not, someone will make a killing.

What is HIBS?

HIBS is a 3x leveraged sector focused ETF for shorting the S&P500.

Buffet shows a lot of signs of being overly connected and tied in with Japan, whose currency is a forward indicator (depending on who you believe) of our own system.

He started dumping big amounts of his large holding Thurs and then Japan started messing with rates. Red flag to me that seems to have been correct as of this morning.

Back to HIBS - it's an easy way to short the S&P if you don't want to bother directly with the options. Fees make it a little more expensive than direct puts but it makes it very easy to get in and out of big movements.

This is going to bite in my warrants...

I doubt it, the government keeps enabling plenty of people to do nothing. What businesses went out with COVID are long gone. Everyone has accepted food prices and a lot things doubling in price.

When there is blood on the streets! Buy! Loaded up today even though I wanted to just cry….. NVDA will hopefully pay for all my hunts next year.

I'm not quite sure I'm cheeky enough to buy. i think this is going to be a week if not multi-week long sporadic bleed session.

Been wrong before though. (a lot)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobby20

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available