Christian arms 6.5 creedmore

what can the creedmoor do that the wsm can't do better?
bruce.
Nothing I guess just saw it and bidded on it. Didn’t think I’d win to be honest. Really don’t need it.lol

The 6.5cm will be a great deer gun. True, it is not a heavy hitter, but I got pass through shots on a bull elk this year at 160 yards with 142 grain nosler ABLR bullets.

since the 6.5 cm has mild recoil, a light gun works great. I have it in a Kimber hunter at 7 lbs with a scope.

There seems to be quite a few Bergara rifles at the PRC matches. Going by that they must shoot good. But l have no first hand experience

JB did you see in my previous post that the guy was using a lead sled? He wasn't touching the gun other than to squeeze the trigger. The scope was tight. I've heard a lot of good things about the caliber and he was using factory ammo. I don't know what else it could have been. Like I said, shoot it if it is good keep it. If not sell it and buy the CA rifle you originally mentioned.

Ok boys. I traded the Bargara I won and picked up this little beauty. Christian Arms Mesa in 6.3 creedmore.
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG

Wow! That's a sweet looking rifle! Nicely done!

Thanks brother, sure is a sweet piece. Hopefully she shoots well!

Sorry Oscar ;)

Wow, good going my friend!!!!! I like it!!!! (y)(y)(y)

It's all good brother! Glad you got it!

Nice rifle JB! I have shot many of the CA rifles and been impressed with them all. I’ve set up several of the Bergara rifles also and they have been shooters as well. I have been shooting Bergara Barrels on my T/C Encore since 2010 and have been impressed with them as well. I gave them a try mainly due to Ed Shilen being involved in the business. A lot of quality for the money IMO.

Sweet! I almost bought that exact rifle in 28 Nosler at DSC a few weeks ago, but went with a Fierce Firearms 28 instead.

Let us know how she shoots!

6.5 I should have said. Lol

I forgot to ask if it came with the scope??? :)

The 6.5 CREEDMOOR, not 'more'o_O is a good round. I don't hunt with one but have a Springfield M1A so chambered and its an accurate easy shooting rifle. I think you will like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeromeHart

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!