MSRP 10K
FOR REFERENCES I AM FLYFISHDOCK ON GB

tempimagebmumat-jpg.571794

Attachments

• tempImagebmuMAt.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 9,096
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello flyfishdoc, why are you selling?

Honestly I have 2 crates of shotguns/rifles arriving from UK this week and I need the space.
Its a cool rifle I picked up for a song during another trade but right now my safes are bulging.
Nobody was buying anything last 6 months but I had inventory still arriving.
I was hoping someone was looking for their personal Christmas perhaps

That is a very pretty piece of timber on that rifle. You have it listed here for a very fair price. If I didn't already have a RGEX 9.3 that is my favorite gun, I would seriously consider this fine double. Some one will get a very nice Christmas present.

Here is test target from factory

tempimage8g3foq-jpg.571874

Attachments

• tempImage8G3fOq.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 683
Last edited by a moderator:
I PURCHASED LAST YEAR BUT NEVER FIRED
REGULATED FOR HORNADY DGX 300GR
PERFECT WORLD WIDE ONE GUN FOR DG
$9000
MSRP 10K
FOR REFERENCES I AM FLYFISHDOCK ON GB

tempimagebmumat-jpg.571794
Fine looking double rifle!

The Iphisi has a cast off. $9k is a good price, $8.5K is a great price.

Wow! What a deal that would be.

I Think what May Seal the Deal is if you had some real life test targets from real ammo, you’ve actually shot through it

Factory test targets seem to be worth the paper they’re written on

These are fantastic rifles if they fit you. I had one and I felt it a bit too much LOP for me, and had I shortened it, would not have had the right cheek weld (to high) on the sights. I have a large head and face, when I pushed my face down far enough to get on the sights I determined for me there had to be too much thought. A DG rifle has to come up perfectly natural with sight alignment or I'm out.

If it fits you, these are hands down the best value in a double 375, end of story. I feel honestly that if a guy had to have a stocker redo the buttstock and pay that money it would still be the best value as the total would be less than a Heym, and quite frankly you could lower the comb and refinish the stock and it would be an even cheaper route. I have DG rifles coming out the wazoo or I would have kept it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edgarfrutt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.