CHAD: Western Greater Kudu & Red Fronted Gazelle Club Faune & ACN

Sounds like a great trip - i will admit to a bit of envy!

Thanks for posting . . . Love the exotic hunts.

Great hunt and writeup, thanks for posting!

Just finished the read of this hunting report. Fabulous adventure and great recount of each day. I do want to note I appreciated you mentioning your mornings starting with prayer. I often tell my wife my most spiritual moments come while I am in the bush as God’s creation is the on such beautiful display. And, as I stated on your trophy room build thread, I am all up in your journey to see that room to fruition! Just awesome!

Just finished the read of this hunting report. Fabulous adventure and great recount of each day. I do want to note I appreciated you mentioning your mornings starting with prayer. I often tell my wife my most spiritual moments come while I am in the bush as God’s creation is the on such beautiful display. And, as I stated on your trophy room build thread, I am all up in your journey to see that room to fruition! Just awesome!
Amen Brother, there is nothing like spending time outdoors in God's great creation. The wild places seem to really ground you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia